Sunday, October 18, 2009

365 day 1




















Great, here I go with a project that I hope I am going to finish. I will try my own version of 365. In case you are not familiar with this concept, it means 365 photographs in one year. That should come down to like... umm,... one picture a day. Let's see how it goes. The only rules are: that there should be one photograph every day and I should like it. Granted, the second rule is subjective, because in a couple of days/weeks/months/hours I might not like it anymore. But, oh well, it's a learning process. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
I strongly believe that no one would even read this post for... ummm, a few good months. Brownie points for the first comment left here. Surprise surprise if you send me a private comment with your e-mail address - I'm thinking of maybe sending you a signed professional museum quality print. Now, there some incentive. God bless you. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I will follow this for a while. See how you do. Maybe I'll even give it a try myself.
(private part- am I first? : )
mcmasteroftheuniverse@gmail.com)

David said...

Can't wait. This sounds great!

Photo Shelter